Sunday, May 2, 2010

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!

yaww supp... i'm backk :)
its has been a very long time since i stop blogging d
its has been almost half a year i at johor studying taking mechanical engineering no more staying at subang d
but still gt cm back once awhile when i gt no class or holiday
arghh!!! i miss subang :(.. miss my fren .. johor is damnn boring .. my daily activity is class den afta class on9 -.-... everyday... lazy go out cz gt ntg fun here aso.. arghh I miss the fun I had last year …. But its time to 4gt bout it cz now I shud concentrate more on my study





miss yaaa monkeyyyyy .. hahaha... meet my monkeyy .. the bestie... always gt face problem wan .. hahah... btw when wanna lepak? :(... so long dint lepak wit u d...






brotha forever yawww.... movies n fries yawww :)..last year almost everyday lepak wit him at his shop ..lol.. miss ya mannn...




thanks fr the memories yawww.... these two person is the best fren in the world.. always wit me when i need dem..lol...




i tink tats enuf fr now


kthxbye :)






1 comment:

  1. good luck on taking mechanical. Im going to finish foundation soon. tehee.. boleh balik subang dah. ;)

    ReplyDelete